Nanovie HPAS Mono excels at sub-micron precision stacking - fast & accurate with imaging analysis and alignment software, superior and reliable stacking quality from the 50nm Z resolution and adjustable stage tilt, minimised oxidation and contamination as operating in a glove box is handy through software control.
Objects at different depths could be precisely aligned by the motorised stage at XYZ 50 nm/step and 0.056° angular resolution, extending the research into magic angle graphene and anistropic materials.
- detects the edges in live-view mode, allowing fast & accurate alignment. Example: a sample on PMDS.
- improves the colour contrast in live-view mode.
- makes it easy to align objects at different depths under extremely shallow depth of focus by comparing images captured at different depths.
- derives material thickness from the RGB contrast database with four channels (red, green, blue and grey) and distinguishes up to a few layers of 2D materials (depending on the microscope & camera module used).
- allows heating from room temperature upto 150˚C (or higher) with real-time PID software control.
Suitable for glove box operation - high precision alignment tasks could be completed via external software control.
Alternatively, HPAS Mono could use its own integrated inert gas chamber. All the operations, from sample preparation, placing, aligning to stacking, would be much easier without wearing multi-layered gloves.
Nanovie's industry-leading alignment technologies were developped through the softerware interface that controls high-precision motor stage, high-sensitivity live-view camera, focus, RGB channels and temperature altogether. Delicate stacking procedures are made quick and smooth for a wide range of applications, from p-n diodes, suspended devices, photodetectors, solar cells to metal mask alignment.
After placing the PDMS transferred 2D materials onto the sample holder and the target substrate onto the moving stage, the following procedures would be accomplished in the control interface.
1) PDMS Transfer
2) Focus and Position
3) Align and stack
HPAS Mono (High-Precision Alignment Stacking), equipped with professional computer-aided alignment technologies, is able to precisely align the hetereostructures or 2D materials during the stacking process.
In place of a generic digital camera, HPAS Mono is well integrated with a professional-grade objective and a high-sensitivity camera to perform the highly demanding alignment tasks.
* The above could be customised and subject to changes without notice.
In addition to all kinds of two-dimensional materials, Nanovie HPAS Mono excels in coping with the following applications:
HPAS Mono is a compact tabletop alignment stacking station that offers the complete professional grade functions required to carry out the cutting-edge stacking tasks.